Teak furniture is a perfect complement to the interior of bathrooms, beauty salons or SPA centers. Teak wood is distinguished by a high content of oily substances and silicic acid, thanks to which it is used for lining ship decks, especially sailing ships and yachts.
Products by Shekina are the result of the manual work of Asian and African craftsmen, whose craftsmanship is the result of generations of family traditions. Precious materials and proper construction ensure the longevity of this furniture. For the sake of the environment, we manufacture our collections exclusively from timber of legal origin and allocate part of our revenue to planting new trees.
Advantages of teak wood:
- Highest resistance to adverse weather conditions: humidity, sudden changes in temperature, rain, snow, frost
- Thanks to its natural oil content, it is the most resistant of the precious wood species to water absorption
- High resistance to biological ageing
- High chemical resistance
- Extremely low shrinkage coefficient
- High resistance to mechanical damage
- Not susceptible to bacteria and fungi
- High hardness
Width: 67 cm
Corner side: 48 cm
Height: 47 cm
Material: Solid wood teak