Table base - teak root
Table base has been fashioned from a large cut section of old teak stump. Teak is a tropical hardwood which is particularly valued for it's durability. Perfect under a glass top that will allow you to enjoy its unique shapes. On request, we can also make a top made of tempered glass (additionally payable).
Products by Shekina are the result of the manual work of Asian and African craftsmen, whose craftsmanship is the result of generations of family traditions. Precious materials and proper construction ensure the longevity of this furniture. For the sake of the environment, we manufacture our collections exclusively from timber of legal origin and allocate part of our revenue to planting new trees.
Advantages of teak wood:
- Highest resistance to adverse weather conditions: humidity, sudden changes in temperature, rain, snow, frost
- Thanks to its natural oil content, it is the most resistant of the precious wood species to water absorption
- High resistance to biological ageing
- High chemical resistance
- Extremely low shrinkage coefficient
- High resistance to mechanical damage
- Not susceptible to bacteria and fungi
- High hardness
top size: 60-50 cm
height: 45 cm
Material: solid teak wood