Garden teak bench Papan 150 cm
Sunny days and warm summer evenings are the best time to spend in the garden or on the balcony, enjoying wonderful moments. This is the atmosphere you can experience with our teak bench. Its durability and high quality of workmanship are its unquestionable advantages. The bench will be useful in every garden.
Products by Shekina are the result of the manual work of Asian and African craftsmen, whose craftsmanship is the result of generations of family traditions. Precious materials and proper construction ensure the longevity of this furniture. For the sake of the environment, we manufacture our collections exclusively from timber of legal origin and allocate part of our revenue to planting new trees.
Advantages of teak wood:
- Highest resistance to adverse weather conditions: humidity, sudden changes in temperature, rain, snow, frost
- Thanks to its natural oil content, it is the most resistant of the precious wood species to water absorption
- High resistance to biological ageing
- High chemical resistance
- Extremely low shrinkage coefficient
- High resistance to mechanical damage
- Not susceptible to bacteria and fungi
- High hardness
length: 150 cm
depth: 65 cm
hight: 85 cm
Material: Solid wood teak