Pineapple Casket, Teak wood
A box in the shape of an pineapple fruit, found among others in Indonesia, made of teak wood varnished in the colour of warm brown. Ideal for storing jewellery and other items.
PRODUCT IN TRANSPORT, orders will be processed in March
Products by Shekina are the result of the manual work of Asian and African craftsmen, whose craftsmanship is the result of generations of family traditions. Precious materials and proper construction ensure the longevity of this furniture. For the sake of the environment, we manufacture our collections exclusively from timber of legal origin and allocate part of our revenue to planting new trees.
Advantages of teak wood:
- Highest resistance to adverse weather conditions: humidity, sudden changes in temperature, rain, snow, frost.
- Thanks to its natural oil content, it is the most resistant of the precious wood species to water absorption.
- High resistance to biological ageing
- High chemical resistance
- Extremely low shrinkage coefficient
- High resistance to mechanical damage
- Not susceptible to bacteria and fungi
- High hardness
height: 26 cm