Stool, footstool made of teak wood
An interesting teak stool from the Shekina Byzantium line can also be used as a foot support. It is perfect for the living room as well as the garden or vestibule.
Teak furniture is a perfect complement to any interior, garden, terrace or patio.
Byzantium is magnificence, splendour and power. The empire, which for over a thousand years of its existence created a style based on Roman, early-Christian, Hellenistic and Oriental traditions, is also the style that characterizes Shekina Byzantium furniture. Robust construction with simple and sparingly integrated decorations, gives it a delicate touch of sacrum. We dedicate Shekina Byzantium to those of you for whom tradition is important - also family life, who prefer a lavish and at the same time reflective lifestyle.
Products by Shekina are the fruit of the manual work of Asian and African craftsmen, whose craftsmanship is the result of generations of family traditions. Precious materials and proper construction ensure the longevity of this furniture. For the sake of the environment, we manufacture our collections exclusively from timber of legal origin and allocate part of our revenue to planting new trees.
Advantages of teak wood:
- Highest resistance to adverse weather conditions: humidity, sudden changes in temperature, rain, snow, frost
- Thanks to its natural oil content, it is the most resistant of the precious wood species to water absorption
- High resistance to biological ageing
- High chemical resistance
- Extremely low shrinkage coefficient
- High resistance to mechanical damage
- Not susceptible to bacteria and fungi
- High hardness
width: 100 cm
depth: 200 cm
height: 78 cm
thickness of the top: 4.5 cm
seat width: 47 cm
seat depth: 46.5 cm
height with backrest: 102 cm
deat height: 44 cm
material: Solid wood teak