Byzantine table from teak wood
Exclusive table made of solid teakwood from the Shekina Byzantium line. It will delight you with its timeless elegance, the highest quality materials and solid workmanship. The solid teak table is resistant to weather conditions and extremely easy to care for. It will provide the pleasure of feasting for many years.
Teak furniture is a perfect complement to any interior, garden, terrace or patio.
Products by Shekina are the result of the manual work of Asian and African craftsmen, whose craftsmanship is the result of generations of family traditions. Precious materials and proper construction ensure the longevity of this furniture. For the sake of the environment, we manufacture our collections exclusively from timber of legal origin and allocate part of our revenue to planting new trees.
Advantages of teak wood:
- Highest resistance to adverse weather conditions: humidity, sudden changes in temperature, rain, snow, frost
- Thanks to its natural oil content, it is the most resistant of the precious wood species to water absorption
- High resistance to biological ageing
- High chemical resistance
- Extremely low shrinkage coefficient
- High resistance to mechanical damage
- Not susceptible to bacteria and fungi
- High hardness
width: 100 cm
depth: 200 cm
height: 78 cm
thickness of the top: 4.5 cm
material: solid wood teak