Garden set: Adirondack armchair and Matahari table, teakwood
Garden Adirondack armchair and Matahari table, teakwood.
The Adirondack chair is an outdoor lounge chair with wide armrests, a tall slatted back, and a seat that is higher in the front than the back. It is named after the Adirondack Mountains. The original design featured a small number of flat wooden boards, with the seat support combined with the rear legs.
Teak furniture is a perfect complement to any garden, terrace or patio.
Products by Shekina are the result of the manual work of Asian and African craftsmen, whose craftsmanship is the result of generations of family traditions. Precious materials and proper construction ensure the longevity of this furniture. For the sake of the environment, we manufacture our collections exclusively from timber of legal origin and allocate part of our revenue to planting new trees.
Advantages of teak wood:
- Highest resistance to adverse weather conditions: humidity, sudden changes in temperature, rain, snow, frost
- Thanks to its natural oil content, it is the most resistant of the precious wood species to water absorption
- High resistance to biological ageing
- High chemical resistance
- Extremely low shrinkage coefficient
- High resistance to mechanical damage
- Not susceptible to bacteria and fungi
- High hardness
length: 169 cm
width: 79 cm
height: 92 cm
Diameter: 60 cm
height: 50 cm
Material: Solid wood teak